9.10.2017

Red...

A couple of weeks ago we spent the weekend on Whidbey Island, then another day or so exploring the back roads of Skagit County. Along the way we found a fun string of geocaches, and this beautiful barn. So while DW looked for the cache, I walked across the road with my camera and took a few photographs. I never could resist a beautiful barn, especially one that's freshly painted.



This barn reminds me of the one behind Parkdale, with Mount Hood in the background. Same color, same shape. Just the mountain is missing.

Linking with Tom's Barn Collective today. Check out the link for a tour of this week's barn photos.

5 comments:

  1. That is a pretty scene!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rusty roof. Nice view of Mount Hood. Give me a mountain over the coast any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely! I always enjoy seeing barns on a country drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Parkdale barn! This one is nice too.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.