12.17.2013

The road to serendipity (TT)

This huge maple is my favorite tree, on the site of an old homestead that dates back to the turn of the last century. I wish it was on my property. It has a perfect shape, and it turns the most gorgeous colors in the autumn. The two-rut road is the original driveway, which leads to the ramshackle house that's sheltered under the branches of the tree.

I've photographed the tree and its pasture in every season but one: under winter's snow. Perhaps this winter will bring us snow to play in and ice to skate on.


Textured with Kim's kk_0212 texture


Texture Tuesday is the weekly brainchild of Kim Klassen. Check out her website for all the textured photograph that are linked there.

1 comment:

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.