1.04.2014

Down time

Five days with friends near Lake Wenatchee
A shared cat to cuddle, to help us get over losing Phoebe
Good food, good wine, laughter and fun
Lost big at Mexican Train, won big at Apples to Apples
Electronic jigsaw puzzles with Kasey, pretty cool
Lap swimming and the heat of a sauna, back and forth
Chocolate coconut porter at Icicle Brewing... oh, my
A fabulous Latin restaurant in Leavenworth... twice
A new winery in Plain... great red wine, and we're now members
Sitting in my favorite window, catching up on my blog and journal
Watching the temperature drop, waiting... hoping... for snow
Eight inches of snow at Stevens Pass made for a beautiful drive home
All in all, a relaxing, comfortable, splendid time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.