4.15.2014

Texture Tuesday | Perfectly imperfect

Continuing on with the theme of spring and tulips... my contribution to Texture Tuesday this week is my own take on Kim's theme for the week, Perfectly Imperfect.

There's nothing quite as perfect as a field of tulips in full bloom, a mass of blooms in a single color... except for the one volunteer bloom in a completely different color. I love the juxtaposition of color and texture in these two scenes.





Each photograph is textured with Kim's waterfront 18, using color burn at about 10%.


The photographs are two of many taken yesterday in the Skagit Valley tulip fields.

3 comments:

  1. Those rebel tulips are such a touch of whimsy. I have enjoyed these photos a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the vibrant color in the second image. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I always love the one rebel, too! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.