1.02.2016

Coldest day this year...



It was 23 degrees when I got up this morning, not even close to the cold winter weather at our friend's house in Ellensburg, where it was minus 1 degrees this morning. But for us, darned cold.

I rekindled the fire in the wood stove, and brewed a mug of tea, and settled down to read my e-mail and look at photographs on Instagram. I tossed toys to Madison and played with her, and laughed at her antics. She's nearly 7 months old now, and exactly 7 pounds. She's growing up fast.

It was a quiet, peaceful morning, and not much changed throughout the day. It stayed sunny and cold and absolutely beautiful, a good day to spend by the fire and think about plans for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.