1.29.2017

A little light reading...



Winter is usually when I catch up on my reading... I devour new releases from my favorite fiction writers, loving those chilly days spent by the wood stove, sipping a mug of tea, with a cat on my lap.

But this year I made myself a promise: to get outside more, no matter the weather. To walk the trails and drive the back roads looking for photographs. To focus on photography books instead of fiction, to keep learning.

Today, DW went in search of plumbing supplies for our expanding laundry room project. Oh joy. But I tagged along, and read this while I waited in the car. It's a tough read in many ways, but stuffed with great information. And since most of my photography is landscapes, and since in our climate you take what you can get when it comes to weather and light, I hope the book will be a valuable resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.