7.06.2014

A week at the beach

We're off to the Washington coast this week with my sister, her daughters, and grand-daughters, plus our niece and her boyfriend, who are visiting from Australia. So I'll be posting some back-dated entries in a week or so... or however long it takes me to catch up!

I'm looking forward to walks on the beach, foggy mornings, and time around the campfire. I'm also looking forward to trying out our new camping pads, and seeing if our old backpacking tent still repels water after being in the attic for twenty years.

I'm looking forward to some quiet time to work on my latest project: a completely hand-pieced Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.

Most of all, I'm looking forward to a week without my laptop and cell phone... to reconnect the old-fashioned way: face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.