11.06.2015

Grey, with a chance of reading...


Another simple day, enjoying being at home after an autumn on the road. I'm still editing photos from that trip; there are so many more photographs I want to share. Today is grey and gloomy, not raining, but no break in the clouds in sight. A good day to finish Jeffrey Deaver's Roadside Crosses. And take notes from the stack of cabin and cottage books I'm reading, hoping to find the perfect inspiration for making our 1960s cabin more rustic (just as soon as we finish that bathroom).

What else was notable about today? New driving glasses, day 84 of a geocaching streak, and my favorite cabbage and Andouille sausage stir-fry for dinner.

I should be thinking about Christmas. But that stack of books is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.