12.14.2015

One of those days...

Madison woke me with a gentle paw tap on the chin. The Tundra went out for service; we came home with a loaner. Then the Pilot went out for windshield repair; DW got nailed by a rock on the highway yesterday, and came home with a quarter-sized chip. While we waited, we walked on the valley trail and grabbed a couple of geocaches, then home to spread out a tarp on the shed roof. With all the inches of rain the past 10 days, it's sprung a leak. I brought in firewood and built up the fire, then sat down to listen to music and make earrings. I have trees to decorate and laundry to finish, but somehow doing something creative suited my mood.


Madison's current favorite place is the keyboard of DW's laptop

2 comments:

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.