12.21.2015

Solstice...



I really wanted to spend the day cuddled with the cat, doing some baking, maybe work on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt. But I couldn't put The List off any longer. When I walked out the door, it started to rain. Dang.

First a quick walk on the trail to repair a geocache, then three long, convoluted hours of driving and shopping, getting soaked by the rain, and splashing through puddles and parking lot streams. I really needed Bogs today... they are definitely at the top of my list now.

When I finally finished and drove up the hill toward home, there were huge white snowflakes mixed in with the rain. I'm so envious of my friends who live east of the mountains, who keep posting photographs of their yards covered in snow. And we don't have a bit yet. So please... forgive me for crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.