12.04.2015

Plans change...



Funny how a change in the weather can be the perfect excuse to stay home and indulge my nesting instinct. I should start a Christmas list. Catch up on my journal. Work on Christmas cards. Decorate the house for the holidays.

And I should be pruning suckers out of the fruit trees, and collecting kindling, and mulching the flower beds. The monsoon outside the windows? That took care of any guilt about not working outside.

And then friends called about getting together, and just like that, plans changed again. A few hours catching up over beer and burgers with good friends was just what we needed. Especially at Crockett's, one of my favorite places. The rain even quit for a couple of hours, even more perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.